About the Web Developer position
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will help building our web applications from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers.
Required experiences & skills
- Experience in leading development teams to meet project deliverables.
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills .
- Needs to have experience with CI/CD and code management repository tools like GITHUB.
- Experience in documenting the code and writing unit test cases.
- Needs to be comfortable working in an agile/scrum, fast paced methodology
- Good experience in CSS and HTML5
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Experience using Cloud services such as Firebase
- Integration of data storage solutions such as Redis, MongoDB, Postgres, MySql
- Strong experience building RESTful services and Websocket Interfaces
- Seasoned with DB modelling, creating API's, as well as integrating Frontend development when needed
- Experience in Angular.js/React.js/ Vue.js
- Experience with single page web applications
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript is a plus
- Frontend build and package management tools
- Understand common UX/UI design patterns, best practices, and standard conventions
- Familiarity with cloud and web services technologies (esp. JSON, REST, XML, MQTT, pub/sub, NoSQL, Distributed Caching etc.)
- This job requires at least 40h/week
- Net payment, no fees or discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly payment